May 18, 2011

Summer's crossing Teaser


guys!!! this is originally posted at Jkagawa's Blog

i'm just gonna repost her teaser for summer's crossing (iron fey novella told from puck's POV)

***

A rustle in a bramble patch drew our attention, and we caught a glint of a baleful green eye as something huge and bristly drew away into the shadows.

“And…there it goes to alert the rest of the pack.” Ash glared at me. “Why do these things always happen when I’m around you?”

“Just lucky, I suppose,” I said cheerfully, as we hurried away before the rest of the pack could arrive.

***



==== awww... soooo excited to read this.. yay! PUCK!PUCK!PUCK!!!! i heart you!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Comments! so thank you so much for stopping by... I'll try my best to reply to your comment or please just leave me the link to your blog so i can stop by your blog too. ^^

Lurve these blogs! ^^