May 9, 2012

Book Review: Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday



Twittercide [twit-er-sahyd]: the killing of one human being by another while the victim is in the act of tweeting.
Call me crazy, but I figured writing for the Herbert Hoover High Homepage would be a pretty sweet gig. Pad the resume for college applications, get a first look at the gossip column, spend some time ogling the paper’s brooding bad-boy editor, Chase Erikson. But on my first big story, things went... a little south. What should have been a normal interview with Sydney Sanders turned into me discovering the Homecoming Queen-hopeful dead in her pool. Electrocuted while Tweeting. Now, in addition to developing a reputation as HHH’s resident body finder, I’m stuck trying to prove that Sydney’s death wasn’t suicide.
I’m starting to long for the days when my biggest worry was whether the cafeteria was serving pizza sticks or Tuesday Tacos..
Book Title: Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #2)
Author: Gemma Halliday
My Rating: 4/ 5 stars



I wasn't a big fan of the last book, but this one seems to be far better than the first, I never realized how full of humor , quirky and cute this book is... I thought I have heard every internet slang there is but never have I encountered the word TWITTERCIDE! oh my! the main reason I've grabbed and read this book is because of the interesting summary and it mentioned the word twittercide? HAH! and I just really adore Hartly... reading her thoughts just made me laugh up until the last page of the book!! Yeah! that's how adorable she is.!

I wonder what would be the next book like, I hope it will be more excititng than this one, and I am looking for the blossoming Romance between Chase and Hartley... YAY!
seems like I've found a replacement for Hex Hall , I know they have the different genre but it seems like  Deadly cool contains the fun and quirkiness present in Hex Hall. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Comments! so thank you so much for stopping by... I'll try my best to reply to your comment or please just leave me the link to your blog so i can stop by your blog too. ^^

Lurve these blogs! ^^