May 20, 2011

Book Review: Archangel's Kiss By Nalini Singh

Book Summary Via Goodreads
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find that she has become an angel-and that her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, likes having her under his control. But almost immediately, Raphael must ready Elena for a flight to Beijing, to attend a ball thrown by the archangel Lijuan. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan's power lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

Book Title: Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #2)
Author: Nalini Singh
Genre: adult fiction,fantasy,paranormal romance
My Rating: ★★★★☆

Book Review
i can say that this book is very intense. i mean really intense, since Elena just recently became an angel and the Archangel of NY just claimed her to be his lover/pet (gee, whatever you call it) so the first couple of pages is just about. teasing,groping,pinching (yeah yeah PINCHING!!) (-.-) and *toot* and *toot* and *tooooooooot!!!!!* yay! so basically Raphael is suppressing his urges towards Elena cause he thinks that he might break her, so there is a lot of teasing, call me prude but i think it's kinda too much. haha! just like the first 60% of the book is about that, but on the bright side they do it out of love cause in this book it is proven and without a doubt that Elana and Raphael are two inseparable beings. *awww.. *
is the the second book better than the first one???

a Big,huge YES!!! maybe the first 60% is just what i stated above but the remaining 40% goodness! it's filled with mystery,gore and action cause in this book Elena is having nightmares regarding her past, her mom and two sisters were killed by a vampire(i forgot his name) so her past is haunting her and well i think Elana's past is what i'm looking forward to in the next book.

another thing is Lijuan the Chinese archangel who makes zombies or reborns as they call it and i find her really creepy, cause archangels make vampires not zombies, so another on the look out in this book is lijuan the creepy zombie maker. LOL

a lot  of angels are introduced in this book also.

guild hunter,raphael,illuim,elena,nalini sighn

just saw this fan art @ nalini's blog... and i am telling you! i am dying of cuteness here.. haha! oh well i am more interested to know the blue winged angel :"> am not much of a fan of a pinching archangel.. KIDDING!! i like to know Illuim cause he is more outgoing than raphael.. hoping to see him more in the next book.

--- GabbY ^^

1 comment:

  1. i really want to read books but what books should i read for a beginner like me.


I heart Comments! so thank you so much for stopping by... I'll try my best to reply to your comment or please just leave me the link to your blog so i can stop by your blog too. ^^

Lurve these blogs! ^^