Jul 2, 2011

TBR for July

time sure flies fast!!! it's July already, i got these books piled up to read this month! ^^




  • We'll always have summer by Jenny Han
  • Forgotten by Cat Patrick
  • The Thief by Meghan Walen Turner
  • A need so Beautiful by Suzzane Young
  • Witches of east end by Melissa dela Cruz
  • Babe in boyland by Jody Gehrman






  • Intristical by Lani Woodland
  • Dead Rules by Randy Russel
  • Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
  • Faefever by Karen Marie Moning












I challeged myself to read these 10 books this month... hopefully i'll get to read them all, snce my school life is kinda getting hectic. LOL. haha! hopefully i get to read them all this month. :) first on my list is Witches of East end by Melissa dela Cruz.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely books you got this week gabby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Forgotten & A Need So Beautiful! And your starting The Queen's Thief.. yes! Hope you like it :) Happy reading gabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. than you guys! hope to read them all this month.. hihi., :))

    ReplyDelete

I heart Comments! so thank you so much for stopping by... I'll try my best to reply to your comment or please just leave me the link to your blog so i can stop by your blog too. ^^

Lurve these blogs! ^^