Dec 31, 2011

Book Review: Archagel's Blade by Nalini Singh


The severed head marked by a distinctive tattoo on its cheek should have been a Guild case, but dark instincts honed over hundreds of years of life compel the vampire Dmitri to take control. There is something twisted about this death, something that whispers of centuries long past...but Dmitri's need to discover the truth is nothing to the vicious strength of his response to the hunter assigned to decipher the tattoo.

Savaged in a brutal attack that almost killed her, Honor is nowhere near ready to come face to face with the seductive vampire who is an archangel's right hand, and who wears his cruelty as boldly as his lethal sensuality...the same vampire who has been her secret obsession since the day she was old enough to understand the inexplicable, violent emotions he aroused in her.

As desire turns into a dangerous compulsion that might destroy them both, it becomes clear the past will not stay buried. Something is hunting...and it will not stop until it brings a blood-soaked nightmare to life once more...

Book Title: Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter #4)
Author: Nalini Sing
My rating: 4/5 stars

Book Review

wow! This book is really delicious! mmm...

I am never a Dmitri fan I never I mean he always makes cameo appearances in the first 3 books and i pretty don't know much anything about him. He is just a well... a vampire. but in this book we get to meet and know Dmitri in a different kind of light.

first off. I never would have thought that Dmitri was a father, and not just a father but a very loyal and sweet husband. Maybe If i haven't read this book I would have never ever thought that he has this kind of personality that I would never thought the he would possess, and at the very end of the book I fell in love with Dmitri's character. I mean i still have my eye on bluebell but Dmitri's character was a really great shocker for me, cause it is just too hard to absorb that he still has humanity in him and I never would have imagine that he is this very loving and gentle character.

as for our gal Honor. well I like Honor cause she survived all the traumatic experiences she went through and at first I just thought that she and Dmitri has this attraction cause they both went through the same stuff but the revelation in the end was really amazing. kyaaaaaa!! oh my gosh Nalini Singh! you are one AMAZING writer.

I really like how this book is written, i think Nalini Singh is the only author that can deliver such sexual tension in her characters. ooohhh! this book was written very well indeed. Part of me is Happy that I've read this book another art of me is sad cause I wanna read the next book sooooo bad! ooohhh I wonder what will happen to elana and raphael and of course Bluebell... eeppp.. eppp. I'll try to read psy-changeling just to help me get over this madness with this series.

oh yeah this is my fave part of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Comments! so thank you so much for stopping by... I'll try my best to reply to your comment or please just leave me the link to your blog so i can stop by your blog too. ^^

Lurve these blogs! ^^